Monday, March 12, 2012

When I was young...


  • When I was nine I was noisy. My favourite animal was my cat. My favourite food was rice and chicken. My favourite game was "teachers". My favourite toy was a doll. My favourite place was my bedroom.
  • When I was six I was funny. MY Favourite animal was my dog. My favourite food was lasagne. My favourite game was play with my play moviles. My favourite toy was a teddy. My favourite place was my living room.
ANA G 6ºB NÚMERO 10.
  •  When I was six,I was nice.My favorites animals were dogs,cats and budgergars.My favorites meals were sandwiches,pizzas,sausages,cakes and salads.My favorites games were moms and dads and bull up.My favorite toy was a baby doll.My favorites places were my bedroom,the street,the park and the garden.
PAULA-IRENE M 6ºB Nº 14.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment